DAY 11

 cant believe how quickly the time is actually passing in quarantine.

When I arrived, the 14 days were like a mountain ahead of me, but let me tell you it is actually great. I got to do things I normally don’t get time to do, caught up on my rest, and used this precious time to do a bit of reflection.
With everything going on in the world - it makes you realize that we don’t have anything to complain about as there are people out there living with worse everyday .
You can wake up feeling pessimistic hating life or you can make a change. It starts with a small thought in your brain. Its a mindset and it starts with you.
It has definitely been a tough a year for everyone, but there is always a positive outcome to it. Its your choice how you view it. Theres no right or wrong way , but what you think you attract.
I am grateful for this time in quarantine...it makes you step back and realize how precious and valuable each day really is, and how important family and loved ones are . 🤣
(I am also listening to Sadghuru)




Comments

Popular Posts