DAY 7-stepping into the outside world


Today was a great day. My results came back negative and I could go outside into the real world 🤪.


This is when you know you starting to miss people ,and the outside world ...when
“Standing outside your bedroom door and waving to someone driving past in a golf cart , waving so excitedly that the person driving actually stop the golf cart, looking at this crazy person waving from inside and asking :
"Are you ok?" 🤣🤣

That feeling knowing you can see other people and just go outside and get fresh air , do exercise and increase your endorphins....its the small things in life ... Something we do on a day to day basis , but when that is taken away you realize how grateful you become for the small things in life. Each day that goes by we must have a full heart being appreciative, grateful and kind and never take things for granted.

I waited anxiously for 5pm to leave my room. 5-6pm for an hour in the afternoon and 7-8am in the morning.

Butter chicken for dinner. My favorite 😋

I now know what it was like for my crew when we had covid onboard and they were confined to their cabins! . We were in quarantine and I remember when they used to say they looked forward to each meal, and stepping outside in the real world...it was those small things they described that we couldn’t really imagine, but now I know .

Comments

Popular Posts